Changing your Profile Picture
VU Collaborate is where you will be spending most of your time studying and learning while at Victoria University, it's important to make sure your account is personalised to you and represents you.
This guide will showcase how to upload and edit your profile picture within VU Collaborate.
Profile Images within VU Collaborate will be associated with you, this means that the image you select will be visible for others to see in attendance lists and other areas within VU Collaborate.
Step One: Accessing the Profile Page in VU Collaborate
1. You can access your profile page from anywhere within VU Collaborate, clicking on your name in the top right corner will expand a drop-down menu giving you a selection of options.
2. Select Profile from the drop-down menu that appears to access your Profile settings.
Step Two: Changing your Profile Picture
1. Once on the Profile page, select Change Picture to open the next menu.
3. From here, you can upload pictures from your computer or device by selecting My Computer.
4. Upload your profile picture by either using the upload button to find it on your computer or by dropping the picture into the outlined area.
5. If you select Upload in the previous step, search for your desired profile picture on your computer or device, and then select open. Otherwise, drag it into the window.
6. Once your image is uploaded onto VU Collaborate, select Add to upload your image into the system.
7. After you've added your profile picture, remember to click Save and Close to save your changes.
Your profile picture needs to be an image of you from the shoulders up, similar to the picture on your Student ID card.