Study with Academic Integrity. As you start or continue your studies at Victoria University, review the information on the Academic Integrity at VU Guide, and then complete the academic integrity modules. Understand what academic integrity means and why it is important to present authentic work and acknowledge the work of others.
Academic Integrity at VU
Academic work must comply with VU’s Academic Integrity Policy (external link) and reflect the values outlined in the policy:
To build your academic integrity skills, complete five academic integrity modules within VU Collaborate. This guide covers information on how to access the Academic Integrity modules
- Complete Academic Integrity Modules in VU Collaborate
- Acknowledgement of Module completion
- Accessing the Certificate of Achievement
You can choose to complete the module on your mobile OR navigate to VU Collaborate on a computer to complete the Academic Integrity modules.
- Select 'content' from the tabs at the top of the screen to move through to the modules
- Complete the five modules:
- Module 1 - What is Academic Integrity?
- Module 2: Academic integrity in my preparation
- Module 3: Academic integrity in my work
- Module 4: Building confidence in Academic Integrity
- Module 5: Academic integrity in complex situations
- Log in to the Victoria University App
- Search for 'academic integrity'. Link through the chosen academic integrity module to complete the module within VU Collaborate.
Scroll down and 'Connect to My Learning Hub'
Log in using VU authenication
Search for 'academic integrity' and link follow the link to the selected module.
Click through the Academic Integrity HQ on VU Collaborate
Navigate to the module and work through the content.
- On successful completion of each module and associated quiz an email will be received.
- On the successful completion of the FIVE modules and associated quizzes a Certificate of Achievement will be generated in VU Collaborate space. This is a downloadable PDF file which includes the student name and certificate date.
- Through a pop-up when the 'Certificate of Achievement' is received.
- Through a message via the 'subscriptions' icon.
- Through the Toolbox menu selection. Then select Awards
- Linked from your student email
- Generate the Certificate
- Choose to SAVE or PRINT the Certificate of Achievement
Note: All certificates downloaded from the Awards tool are password-protected from editing.