Accessing your Email, Calendar, and OneDrive from VU Collaborate using the Office 365 Widget
Accessing your student email account is important as you will receive emails from teachers and peers. All student emails are accessible through Office 365, using the Office 365 widget. You can also access the Office 365 Calendar and OneDrive cloud storage through VU Collaborate.
This guide covers the following topics, use these links for easier navigation:
- Accessing the Office 365 Widget from the VU Collaborate Home Page or Space
- Accessing Email
- Accessing the Office 365 Calendar
- Accessing OneDrive Cloud Storage
1. Login to VU collaborate. You can access Office 365 by using the Office 365 Widget located beneath the Nav Bar on the right-hand side of the screen. This is accessible on both the VU Collaborate home page and unit space home pages.
1. To access your student email account, click on the Email Icon on the left-hand side of the Office 365 widget.
2. This will open your student email account in a new tab.
1. To access the Office 365 Calendar, click on the icon located in the middle of the Office 365 Widget.
2. This will open the calendar in a new tab.
1. To access OneDrive Cloud Storage, click on the icon located on the right-hand side of the Office 365 Widget.
2. This will open your OneDrive account in a new tab.