ePortfolio is a useful tool within VU Collaborate for showcasing your hard work and achievements. This guide will show you how to import items from a computer hard drive into your ePortfolio.
This guide covers the following topics, use these links for easier navigation:
- Navigate to your ePortfolio
- Navigate to the Import/Export Page
- Select Files for Upload
- Import your Items
1. From your VU Collaborate home page, navigate to a unit space located in My Spaces.
2. Select Toolbox from the Navbar in the Learning Space and then select My ePortfolio.
From within your ePortfolio:
1. Select the My Items tab.
2. From My Items, select More Actions.
3. Then select Go to Import/Export page.
From the Import/Export page:
1. Select Import.
2. To select the files from your hard drive, click on Choose File.
3. Navigate to the appropriate file on your computer hard drive.
4. Select Open.
Note: You will only be able to import compatible zipped ePortfolio files. This will be a file/s that you have exported from a previous ePortfolio or it might be a file/s that has been shared with you from somebody else’s ePortfolio.
5. Double check that the correct file name has appeared next to the Choose File option.
6. Once you are sure, click on Next.
1. After clicking Next your import will be processed. This may take a few minutes depending on the size of your files.
2. You are taken to a new screen displaying a preview of all of the items you have imported to your ePortfolio. If you would like to remove any of the items, select the button adjacent to each relevant item.
3. When you are satisfied with the list of items to be imported, select Import.
4. Your import may take a few moments to be processed but the content will be available on your My Items page as soon as it is processed.
5. When finished, select Done.