Submit Your ePortfolio Presentation to an Assessment Dropbox
This guide covers the following topics, use these links for easier navigation:
- Accessing Dropbox
- Selecting the Dropbox Folder to Upload
- Adding a Submission
- Finding Your ePortfolio Presentation
- Submission of Your ePortfolio Presentation
e-portfolio presentations can be marked by your instructors if you submit them directly to an Assessment Dropbox folder. Remember that once you have submitted your e-portfolio presentation you can still change it, but these changes will not be reflected in the dropbox submission. This is to ensure that your finished work is marked once it has been submitted to the dropbox.
1. Log in to VU Collaborate, access the relevant space and click on Dropbox, under the Assessments menu.
1. Select the Assessment Dropbox folder where you were asked by your Instructor to submit your e-portfolio presentation.
Remember that the Assessment Dropbox area might have various folders for the submission of your assignments through the semester. Make sure that you submit your presentation in the correct dropbox folder.
1. Click on Add a File to submit your ePortfolio presentation.
1. Click on ePortfolio and search for the title of your presentation using the Search For option.
2. Click on the Search icon .
3. Select your presentation and click on Select Item.
1. Your presentation will appear as a d2lresource link in the submission area.
2. Click Submit to continue.
3. You will receive a confirmation message and an email for submitting your presentation. Click Done to finish.
4. You can confirm that your presentation has been submitted to the correct Dropbox as this will appear in the Submissions area.