My Items consolidates all of your artifacts, reflections, presentations, collections, and learning objectives into a single view, enabling you to view, search, and manage all of your content from one location.
This guide covers the following topics, use these links for easier navigation:
1. From the My Items page you can add ePortfolio content by clicking the New Presentation or New Collection buttons.
2. Bulk add items to a presentation or collection or bulk associate items with learning objectives from the More Actions button.
3. Perform common actions on your ePortfolio items click on the drop-down arrow, such as view, preview (image and HTML file artifacts only), edit, copy (presentations only), delete, and share.
Your ePortfolio items display in a list that you can sort by name or date modified, ascending or descending. Filters at the top of the list enable you to search and manage specific sets of content; you can filter by item type or sharing status.
1. Once you share items with others and they provide comments or rubric assessments, icons that represent this activity appear beside your items in the My Items listing.
2. You can click on Activity icons to view details about which individuals or groups you are sharing an item with or review comments and rubric assessments made on that item.
3. Clicking on the sharing group icon or individual icon opens an item's Sharing Settings dialogue. From here you can modify who can access your item. Clicking on the feedback icon opens an item's View page where you can review comments and rubric assessments from others.
4. Once all the settings are ticked click on Close.