VU Collaborate allows you to download alternate accessible formats for files in unit spaces.
Download accessible formats
1. Navigate to locate the document you require.
2. After the document's name, select the Alternate formats icon (1).
3. In the pop-up window, select an alternate format (2) from the available options:
- Tagged PDF’s – Structured PDF for improved use with assistive technology
- HTML – For viewing in the browser and on mobile devices
- ePub - For reading as an e-book on an iPad and other e-book readers
- Electronic braille – BRF version for consumption on electronic braille displays
- Audio – MP3 version for listening
- BeeLine Reader – Enhanced version for easier and faster on-screen reading
4. Select Download (3).
Here is a video on Alternative Formats that is available for students below: