Creating Files and Folders and Uploading to Your Locker
The Locker tool in VU Collaborate allows you to store files and organise them into folders if you plan to upload many files.
This guide covers the following topics, use these links for easier navigation:
1. Access locker by opening toolbox from the navigation bar and select locker.
2. From the My Locker page, click New Folder.
3. Enter a Folder Name.
4. Click create.
5. To create a sub-folder for an existing folder, click New Folder when you are in the parent folder.
1. On the My Locker page, click New File.
2. Enter a File Name.
3. In the Folder section, click Choose Destination to change or add the folder destination.
4. Select the Make this file public to others check box if you want other users to be able to view the file.
5. Enter a Description.
6. In the Edit Contents field, enter the content you want to go in the file.
7. Click Create.
Note: The option to make files public might not be available.
1. On the My Locker page, click Upload Files.
2. Select the Make uploaded file(s) public to others check box if you want to allow other users to view the file.
3. Enter a Description of the file.
4. Click Choose Destination to select the file path location for your file.
5. Click Upload and locate the file you want to attach, alternatively, drop the file inside the outlined area.
6. If you want to attach more than one file, click Add Another File.
7. Click Upload then Save.
Restricted file formats: For security reasons you cannot upload applications or programs to your locker. For example, you cannot upload files with the extension types: .asp, .bat, .config, .dll, or .exe.